Stitch Fix #2Posted: April 3, 2013
Dear Chace & Harper,
As you know, I love to shop but since it is next to impossible to go to my favorite stores and malls with both of you in tow, I have found the next best thing! Stitch Fix is a personal stylist that is all done online and the 5 items that are hand selected for me are sent to my door every month. I love it! I have a personal stylist that knows what I like and my size and budget preferences.
This fix was perfect and I loved everything! I ended up keeping all 5 items and so excited to wear each one soon!
1. Silk Scarf – Perfect for spring. I love the colors and the fabric and most of all, I love scarves. I usually wear them when I go out because they are so versatile. They can cover up spills or just dress up a basic tee.
2. Aqua Tank – I love the style and color, but was worried it was too big. After pairing it with a Off-white blazer and jeans, it fit perfect.
3. Blue Maxi Dress – I specifically requested a maxi dress when I scheduled this fix and they definitely came through. Only problem was that it looked too big, but after I tried it on, it fit well. I like how it was one color and something simple added to it would make this outfit really standout.
4. Striped Tie Dress – At first I didn’t think I would like this dress because usually dresses are tight in the middle or are too short. This one was neither and looked cute with a denim jacket and cute heels or flats. Loved it!
5. Plaid Button Up Shirt – This was a great length and fit. I love the colors because they are perfect for spring and summer. This was a must keep!
I love that they include a tag that shows examples of how to wear the item with staples that you have in your current wardrobe. It definitely helps me put together different outfits with just one item. If I were to keep the 5 items, I would get a 25% discount, and luckily, I was able to take advantage of that this time. It was all fairly affordable and within my budget which is wonderful. I love that I have new items to wear especially with a birthday party to go to this weekend. I don’t have to rush out and shop for something new. With two kids, going to the store and trying things on is just too hard and stressful on my own so this is the perfect solution for me. I have even converted my Mom and sister to be Stitch Fix clients too!