Versatile BloggerPosted: April 10, 2013
Dear Chace & Harper,
Something new happened! I was nominated for an award! Who knew?! I never really thought other people would read this blog, but it has happened and I am so grateful for it. I have “met” so many nice people and connected with so many other mothers, fathers and runners because of this wonderful community of bloggers.
Recently I was nominated for the Versatile Blogg Award. Honestly, I had no idea what this meant when I first read it. I am so thankful for the nomination. Go check out an awesome blog Run Stretch Go. She was kind enough to add me to her list of 15 blogs for the award. It is one of my favorites. Now on to the good stuff…..
The Versatile Blogger Rules
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person (or animal) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Things About Myself:
1. I watch General Hospital, the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. They are my guilty pleasures and DVR them every season.
2. I love frozen yogurt.
3. I still have my baby blanket and keep it under my pillow. It’s over 30 years old and it shows!
4. I cannot stand lizards or snakes. They really freak me out.
5. Being a mom has brought me the most joy but also it has made me realize that it is the hardest job in the world.
6. My best friends live far away so I am on the phone or email with them often. Shanghai and Oregon are far away!
7. If I could, I would have 5 Westies running around. I love the breed of dog and miss my Naala everyday. She left us 1 year ago and I’m not ready to bring another one into our family just yet, but soon enough I will.
15 Awesome Bloggers You should Check Out:
I love finding new and interesting blogs so I hope others find these blogs and follow them in their journey. Wow this was a hard one to write. I am so thankful for the award and hope other people find these great blogs too.