Our Current LikesPosted: February 28, 2014
Every so often I like to update both of you on your current LIKES because it’s fun to see the changes over time. Here is what we all are into these days. Never a dull moment with both of you and I love it!
Harper (15 months old)
– blueberries, persimmon, guava, peas and yogurt and eating it on her own! My Little Miss Independent
– the remote control for anything but not a toy version. It has to be the real thing!
– following around your brother
– playing on the playground at Chace’s school after we pick him up.
– reading the same 3 books over and over again.
Chace (3.5 years old)
– riding your balance bike
– gardening with me
– working on the house projects with Dad
– singing at the top of your lungs anywhere and especially Christmas songs….it’s February!
– running super fast everywhere
– art projects, music class and swinging at school
– still loves the color green, brushing his teeth, pajamas (especially Christmas ones! I see a theme here…..)
Mommy (1 year older than last year)
– Nap time for the kids, not me!
– facials, manicures and pedicures (just can’t go and have them often!)
– Watching whatever shows are taped on the DVR (there are lots now that good shows are back!)
Daddy (1 year younger than Mommy)
– Working out
– Not working
– Watching movies on the ipad while Mommy is watching TV